No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
Wireless systems have an obvious benefit: freedom of movement onstage. Unencumbered by instrument or microphone cables, or the need to stay close to monitor speakers, you’re free to roam the performance space. For active performers and presenters this can be a big advantage. Wireless systems also can be faster to set up, and help minimize the clutter of cables, mic stands, and floor monitors that crowd performers. Of course, their benefits aren’t limited to stages; you’ll find wireless systems in houses of worship, lecture halls, theaters, dance and exercise studios—anywhere presenters, instructors, or performers are looking for freedom of movement.
Wireless systems have grown increasingly popular along with improvements in their sound, reliability, and affordability.
The GB 40 Flexx guitarbug is probably the easiest and least invasive way to integrate a guitar, bass, or portable keyboard into a wireless system in next to no time.
The GB40 Flex GuitarBug transmitter operates with a single AAA battery providing more than 11 hours of operation, offering the lowest operating cost in this class. The frequency response is optimized for guitar and bass and can be used for keyboards and all instruments with a jack plug. The patented FlexJack-Plug is an additional feature to allow for extended flexibility by matching all guitar outputs with an included long adapter jack.
The FlexJack swivel jack plug will co-exist with any type of output jack and is spring loaded to hold the GB 40 securely against the instrument. In addition, the diminutive size of the GB 40 makes it virtually invisible and will not interrupt the musician’s ability to effectively perform with the transmitter in place.
GB 40 FLEXX “Guitar Bug” Transmitter
– A “FlexJack” swiveling jack plug connects the transmitter to every type of output jack, and the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug will automatically “hug” the instrument.
– Smallest switchable miniature transmitter
– 3 different battery covers included
– Swiveling FlexJack connector matching every guitar
– GB 40 Flexx guitarbug provides an input gain control.
– Extended frequency response optimized for guitars and basses
SR40 FLEXX Receiver
– Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
– Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal.
– Adjustable squelch
– Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
– All-metal case, High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.