No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Apple 27″ iMac Retina 5K Display, 3.0GHz 6-core Intel Core i5, 32GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 570X 4GB (2019)
- Brand: Apple
2 in stock
Apple iMac MRQY2 (2019)
9th Gen Ci5 3.0 GHz
1-TB Fusion Drive
27″ Retina 5K Display
4-GB Radeon Pro 570X GDDR5
Apple Magic Mouse & Keyboard Included
FaceTime HD Camera
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
3.0GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz
8GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory, configurable up to 32GB
1TB Fusion Drive1
Radeon Pro 570X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
Retina 5K 5120-by-2880 P3 display
The vision behind iMac has never wavered: Transform the desktop experience by fitting powerful, easy-to-use technology into an elegant, all-in-one design. The new iMac takes that idea to the next level – giving you even more amazing tools to do just about anything. iMac is packed with the latest processors, faster memory, and phenomenal graphics. All coming to life on the brightest, most vibrant Retina display ever on a Mac. It’s the total package – powered up.
Retina Display Show-stopping.
The Retina display shines beautifully on iMac. With one billion colors and 500 nits of brightness, graphics leap off the screen. Text is razor-sharp. Binge-worthy shows and blockbuster movies have never looked more amazing. Graphics and games dazzle in exquisite detail. It’s simply the best Mac Retina display yet.
Amazingly true-to-life color.
The world is full of spectacular colors, and iMac brings more of them to your screen. The Retina display uses P3 color that shifts away from standard white LEDs to advanced red-green phosphor LEDs. That means all three colors – red, green, and blue – are more equally represented and show off real-world color with more balance and precision, bringing all your photos and content to life more vividly.
Speed. From blazing to breakneck.
Faster than ever, iMac is now equipped with eighth- and ninth-generation Intel Core processors and the latest in high-performance graphics options.
Bump it up to beast mode with Vega.
For even greater graphics performance, Radeon Pro Vega GPU options are now available on iMac. Vega the same graphics architecture found in iMac Pro delivers an enhanced compute engine and utilizes High Bandwidth Memory (HBM2). This doubles the memory bandwidth to the GPU, resulting in sizzling performance. And it allows iMac to tackle graphics-intensive tasks like 3D rendering or complex video effects in a whole new (way faster) way.
Built-in tools that go all out.
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. It lets you do things you simply can’t with other computers. That’s because it’s designed specifically for the hardware it runs on and vice versa. And the latest version, macOS Mojave, brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone.
iMac + iPhone
Your iMac works seamlessly with your iPhone. So whether you’re texting, snapping a photo, or copying and pasting an image, you can move between devices without missing a beat.
iMac + Apps
Powerful creativity and productivity tools live inside every Mac apps that help you explore, connect, and work more efficiently. Here are a few favorites.
Iconic design. Advanced engineering.
Talk about modern art.
iMac has always been the ultimate in form and function: An elegant, quiet, all-in-one computer that puts everything display, processor, graphics, storage, memory, and more inside one simple, stylish enclosure. And thanks to its superslim profile, it fits in anywhere yet stands out everywhere.
Packed with ports. And possibilities.
Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports come standard on all iMac models, each delivering up to 40Gb/s data transfer for external drives and cameras and ample bandwidth for video and display connectivity. Four USB 3 ports give you plenty of options for connecting peripherals, including your printer, iPhone, thumb drive, and more. And with ultrafast three-stream Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology, you’re instantly connected to all your favorite content.
Turn your workspace into a showcase.
Thunderbolt 3 lets you add one 5K display to the amazing one already on your iMac. Or you can connect two 4K displays and put over 32 million pixels into play.
Apple iMac 27″ Retina (2019) Specifications
- 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display
5120-by-2880 resolution with support for one billion colors
500 nits brightness
Wide color (P3)
- 3.0GHz 6-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz
- Storage Drive
- 1TB Fusion Drive
Configurable to 2TB Fusion Drive or 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SSD
- Radeon Pro 570X with 4GB of VRAM
- Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:
One 5120-by-2880 (5K) external display at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
Two 3840-by-2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
Two 4096-by-2304 (4K) external displays at 60Hz with support for millions of colors
- Video Support and Camera (Cont)
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
3.5 mm headphone jack: Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Connections and Expansion
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
SDXC card slot
Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for: DisplayPort; Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps); USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps); Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Kensington lock slot
- Input: Magic Keyboard
- Magic Keyboard comes standard with your iMac. It’s wireless and rechargeable (so you won’t be replacing batteries), with an ultra compact, edge-to-edge design that wastes no surface space. It has a stable scissor mechanism, optimized key travel, and a low profile that provide control and comfort. And it pairs immediately with your iMac right out of the box
- Input:Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- You get all the functionality of Magic Keyboard, with an extended layout that makes it even easier to work and play. The new Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad includes document navigation controls – page up, page down, home, and end – and full-size arrow keys that are perfect for navigating pro apps, moving through spreadsheets, and playing games
- Input: Magic Mouse 2
- Magic Mouse 2 comes standard with your iMac. The design of Magic Mouse 2 lets it glide smoothly across your desk. And since it supports Multi-Touch, you can use simple gestures on its surface to do things such as swipe between web pages and scroll through documents
- Input: Magic Trackpad 2
- If you prefer using a trackpad, Magic Trackpad 2 gives you the full range of Multi-Touch gestures and introduces Force Touch to the desktop. Sensors underneath the trackpad surface detect subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, bringing more functionality to your fingertips and enabling a deeper connection to your content. This design, along with a low profile, makes it extremely comfortable to use
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking and IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- Line voltage
- 100-240V AC
- 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature
- 50 to 95 deg. F (10 to 35 deg. C)
- Relative humidity
- 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude
- Tested up to 10000′ (3048.04m)
- Operating System
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iMac. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things
Siri and Dictation
Text to Speech
- Built-in Apps
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 20.3 x 25.6 x 8″ (51.56 x 65.02 x 20.32cm)
- 20.8 lbs (9.43kg)
RAM Memory: 32GB RAMGraphics System: AMD Radeon Pro 570XTotal Processor Cores: 6-Core
What’s in the box:
Magic Mouse 2
Lightning to USB Cable
Limited 1-Year Warranty
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.