No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
Ideal for Business and Tax
Whether you are claiming business mileage from the Taxman, billing clients for travel expenses, keeping tabs on your employees and business vehicles or a combination of all of these, the Little LogBook fits the bill perfectly.
The strength of Little LogBook lies in its extreme simplicity.
Plug the Little LogBook into the cigarette lighter of your vehicle using the USB power adapter supplied — you can also plug it into the USB port in your vehicle if it has one.
Wait a few seconds for the device to acquire a satellite fix, then off you go — your trips are now being logged.
The small GPS device, no larger than a flash drive, does all the hard work of collecting your trips as you drive. The dual USB charger allows you to use/charge your other devices while your Little LogBook is in use.
Simply unplug the Little LogBook from your vehicle then plug it into the USB port of your PC — no additional cables required! The user-friendly yet powerful software enables you to download and manage your trips at the click of a mouse.
Analyse and Manage your Trips
Once your trip data has been downloaded you can then use the Little LogBook software to analyse and categorise your trips, OR SET THE SOFTWARE UP TO DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
The software automatically identifies the GEO location of each trip. You can now personalise start and end locations (mark them as “home” or “office” etc) and they will be remembered if the locations are travelled to again. Trips can be categorised as “Business”, “Private” OR “Automark Rules” can be set to automatically complete this job, freeing you up and reducing the tedious administration personally or for Staff in your Business.
The software also includes handy speed and altitude readings when viewing your trips on a map — this means you can see exactly when and where your employees (or teenager) were going faster than they should have been!
Map views can also be printed to substantiate any claims.
Trips can be categorised as “Business”, “Private” or “Other” and reports are easily generated with a couple of mouse clicks. Your trip reports can be Summarised or Detailed and can span pre-set or custom date ranges.
Create reports in PDF format or export your trip data to CSV and Excel formats and easily manipulate it to integrate with other software.
You can even export your trips to KML format for use with Google Earth. Trips exported to KML format can be e-mailed to and viewed by anyone with Google Earth installed.
No internet required
OK, so you’ll need a working internet connection if you want to update your Little LogBook Global software and Geo Location Names or if you wish to view a trip overlaid on a map. But the software can be used for most functions, without the requirement for internet connectivity, as our software installs on your PC and all your downloaded trip data is stored locally — not in the cloud.
This means your trip data is completely private and only you have access to it. It also means you can:
- Download your trip data
- Personalise your start and end locations
- Categorise your trips OR LET THE SOFWARE DO IT FOR YOU!
- Generate all your reports
- Export trip data
all without the need for an internet connection. So when your internet access becomes patchy or non-existent you can rest assured that your trip data and reports are still at your fingertips.
IN THE BOX
- Little LogBook GPS Trip Logger
- Dual USB Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- 48 parallel channels, L1 C/A code
- Accuracy: position 2.5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec
- Start up times (average): 5 sec hot start, 40 sec cold start
- Signal reacquisition: 1s
- Superior sensitivity: -147dBm acquisition, -163dBm tracking
- Update Rate: 1 Hz standard
- Dynamics: 4G (39.2 m/sec2)
- GPS protocol: NMEA +0183 – GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG, GPZDA at 4800/9600/19200/38400 baud, 8, N, 1
- DATUM: WGS84 (User Definable)
- LED indicator: Green (See LED behavior section in this user guide)
- Input Voltage: 5V, 1Amp DC
- Dimension: 72.25 mm (L) x 26.50 mm(W) x 9.75 mm (H)
- Support SAGPS
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- 2MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K
- Start & stop locations can be renamed by user
- Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- Operation Limits: Altitude <18,000 m or Velocity < 515 m/s
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° Celsius; Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- USB 2.0
- USB powered
- Power Consumption <42 mA (1Hz standard version)
( 0 ) ratings No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We are a very active, enthusiastic and focused ICT and Electronics firm offering fast and effective services. Our business culture is to deliver results through action. How do we do this? Through these 3 simple steps; make a promise, deliver the promise and support the promise. We provide a vast range of IT services and products, anything from fully fledged desktop computers and laptops to the most convenient peripherals for your needs. We pride ourself in delivering unique and never-before-seen products in Botswana.
No shipping rates are available for this product.