No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Xbox One
3 in stock
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Explore mature, challenging themes, such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that choose to engage in its vicious cycle, as you unfold layers of cinematic, compelling storytelling
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
- Enter a stunningly realistic world with photo realistic visual fidelity, powered by the Fox Engine
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has brought a new edge to the Cold War, and in 1984, a one-eyed man with a prosthetic arm appears in the country. Those who know him call him Snake; the legendary mercenary who was once swept from the stage of history and left in a coma by American private intelligence network Cipher. Snake is accompanied by Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke.
Now, Snake’s former partner Kazuhira Miller is being held by the Soviet forces in Afghanistan. Snake must undertake a solo mission to rescue Miller and prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not dead and gone. That first step will lead to a path of vengeance against the very Cipher that slaughtered so many of Snake’s men, and to a battle that will embroil the whole world…
What started in Ground Zeroes must finish with “V”
- MGS goes open world
- A new breed of stealth
- Unparalleled strategic freedom
- Deeper stealth action
- Realistic passage time
- Real-time weather
- Blistering action and CQC
- The cardboard box is back!
- Buddy system
- Procure a variety of resources
- Expand Mother Base
Metal Gear Online
Metal Gear Online (MGO) returns as the online multiplayer mode for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Developed by Kojima Productions’ studio in Los Angeles, MGO offers players the chance to conquer enemies in an online battlefield.
MGO represents the third iteration of the popular multiplayer game, redesigned with the familiar gameplay and aesthetic styling of its companion single-player campaign. With a focus on Tactical Team Operations, the game features a class system that more uniquely defines the strengths and abilities of player characters on the battlefield.
Key characters from the series, including Venom Snake and Ocelot, will also make appearances in the anticipated multiplayer feature.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.