No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
The AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED is another high-quality zoom lens option customized for digital cameras, part of the new DX Nikkor series. Designed specifically for use with Nikon digital SLR cameras with the smaller DX size chip, it features wideangle zoom capability, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon’s exclusive built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor).
The lens is targeted at professional and advanced amateur Nikon D-SLR users who demand both the advantages of high optical performance and wideangle focal zoom range.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation because the aperture does not need to be set to minimum. Equivalent focal length in 35mm is 25.5-85.5mm.
Note! DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, digital “full-frame” FX, or APS SLR cameras
- Fast, ultra-wideangle zoom lens with Silent Wave Motor
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, provide higher resolution and superior contrast
- Three aspherical lens elements minimize distortion, especially at the periphery, for superior optical performance
- “SWM” (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
- The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.