No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
- Fast f/1.8 Prime NIKKOR Wide-Angle Lens
- For FX (Full-Frame) Cameras
- 42mm Equivalent Focal Length With APS-C
- Nano Crystal Coat Reduces Ghosting/Flare
- Silent Wave Motor for Quiet Autofocus
- Close Focusing to 10.2″
- Super Integrated Coating for Best Color
- Aspheric Lens Elements Improves Quality
- Rear Element Moves for Smooth Focusing
- 7 Diaphragm Blades for Pleasing BokehThis state-of-the-art prime AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Lens from Nikon delivers on all the qualities Nikon is known for: superb image quality, up-to-the-minute features, and relentless attention to detail. This is a very fast 28mm wide-angle lens for full-frame (FX) Nikon cameras, or a fast 42mm near-normal lens when used with APS-C (DX) cameras. The f/1.8 maximum aperture will keep you shooting and capturing great images (stills or video) after the light gets too dim for others to shoot in.
Superior image quality and clarity is guaranteed by the Nano Crystal Coat (reduces ghosting and interior flare), Super Integrated Coating (enhanced light transmission and color consistency), and aspheric lens elements (minimize coma and other lens aberrations). Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) delivers fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus, especially necessary for shooting video. This lens will focus to an impressively close 10.2″ and the 7 rounded blades of the lens diaphragm lend a beautiful quality to the out-of-focus portions of your images (often called bokeh). This 28mm lens is a versatile lens that excels with landscapes, travel, groups, interiors, photojournalism and much, much more.
- Fast f/1.8 Prime NIKKOR Lens
- Fast maximum aperture is ideal for shooting stills or recording HD video in low-light situations as well as for travel, landscapes and general photography
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format DSLRs
- Optical formula optimized for use with Nikon FX-format digital SLRs, provides sharp and high contrast images and HD video from infinity to close up. Provides 42mm focal length equivalent when mounted on DX-format D-SLR
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- Aspheric Lens Elements
- Minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate, and quiet autofocus
- Close Focusing
- Focuses to 10.2″ (26 cm) for creative perspectives and versatility
- Rear Focus
- The rear element moves during AF operation for fast, smooth performance
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements (called bokeh)
Comparable DX Focal Length: 42 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||75°
DX Picture Angle: 53°
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84″ (24.99 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front:67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.9 x 3.2″ (7.37 x 8.13 cm)|
What’s in the box
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- HB-64 Lens Hood
- CL-0915 Soft Case
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.