No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Fluorite and Four ED Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine Coated Front Lens Element
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction, Sport/Tripod Modes
- Internal Focus, Manual Focus Override
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Detachable, Rotatable Monopod Collar
A long-reaching telephoto optimized for sports, wildlife, and nature shooting, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR Lens features an advanced optical design that both lessens the overall weight of the lens as well as contributes to improved image quality. Two fluorite and four extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the aperture range while Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings help to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and clarity. Complementing the image-enhancing attributes, the lens also incorporates a front fluorine-coated meniscus glass element that, when paired with the weather-resistant magnesium alloy barrel, supports working in inclement conditions.
Benefiting working in fast-paced conditions, as well as in low-light situations, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops, and dedicated Sport and Tripod Modes help to produce sharper imagery for specific shooting applications. A Silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 900mm equivalent focal length.
- Two fluorite and four ED lens elements work to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to four shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens’ use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sport Mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions and a Tripod Mode helps to suppress subtle ground vibrations when working atop a support system.
- Silent Wave Motor autofocus mechanism provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance that is ideal for photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Full-time manual focus override allows instant switching between AF and MF focusing systems by just rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to a lighter overall weight, as well as a minimum focusing distance of 14.4′.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine-coated front meniscus glass element affords protection to the optical system.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant magnesium alloy lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.
- A removable monopod collar is included with the lens for well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod. The collar ring also incorporates ball bearings for smooth transitions between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||4° 10′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14.4′ (4.39 m)|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable – rotating|
|Filter Thread||Drop-in:40.5 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 6.54 x 17.01″ (166 x 432 mm)|
What’s in the box
- Slip-On Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HK-40 Lens Hood
- NC 40.5mm Neutral Color Filter
- Slip-In Filter Holder
- LN-2 Lens Strap for NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR
- CT-608 Case
- Monopod Collar
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.