No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Nikon D5200 18-55mm Lens Kit
Sold By:: Skymart Global Sourcing Store
- 24.1MP DX CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 3 Image Processing Engine
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- 39-Point AF System with 9 Cross-Type
- Full HD Video with Full-Time Servo AF
- Expandable ISO from 100-25600
- 5fps Continuous Shooting Rate
- Scene Recognition System
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
The Nikon D5200 Digital SLR Camera features a 24.1MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image processor to produce high quality imagery while delivering fast performance to all camera functions. The combination of these two technologies is a native sensitivity up to ISO 6400, which is then further expandable to ISO 25600. The processing speed of the EXPEED 3 also contributes to a fast continuous shooting rate of 5fps.
A 39-point autofocus system enables the D5200 to acquire precise focus quickly across the image frame, and nine cross-type points are centrally located to give even more accurate focusing abilities to critical subject matter. In regard to exposure handling, a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is utilized by Nikon’s Scene Recognition System to analyze both color and brightness values within a scene to best determine exposure settings as well as white balance, i-TTL, and also focus settings.
HD video recording is supported in multiple frame rates and formats up to full HD 1920 x 1080 at 60fps. Manual exposure control is possible during recording through modifying the shutter speed or ISO settings and continuous auto focusing is also possible when working with the full-time servo AF mode. Audio can be recorded using the built-in stereo microphone or through the use of an optional external microphone, both of which can be manually controlled across 20 levels during recording.
Image playback and live view monitoring is possible with the 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD monitor, which features tilt and swivel capabilities for better use at high or low angles. For eye-level viewing, a pentamirror optical viewfinder is built-in for viewing and composing scenes quickly and intuitively.
The D5200 features a variety of built in imaging technologies, such as Active D-Lighting and HDR capabilities, to further enhance the look of your imagery while shooting. Scene modes, Picture Control, and Special Effects can also be applied to imagery to give a more creative, aesthetic appearance to your work. For instantly sharing your photos and video, the D5200 is compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) for wirelessly connecting your camera to an Android or iOS mobile device.
- Imaging Technology
- At the heart of the D5200 is a 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and the EXPEED 3 image processor. The combination of these two technologies enables high resolution imagery with great detail and quality. The power and speed afforded by the image processor also provides high ISO performance up to an expandable range of 100-25600. Noise reduction technologies are employed during use to help render low-light photography with the utmost sharpness and clarity.
- 39-Point Autofocus System
- A 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, is employed to acquire precise focus quickly and easily. The AF system is equally effective with both still and moving subjects and utilizes a unique 3D tracking system to detect and memorize the color of your subject to effectively track its movements.
- 2,016-Pixel RGB Sensor and Scene Recognition System
- The exclusive Scene Recognition System paired with a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor is able to analyze color and brightness information within a scene to automatically determine precise exposure, i-TTL flash, white balance, and focus settings. By analyzing both color and overall brightness, imagery appears more naturally-rendered and detailed compared to purely measuring brightness values.
- High Continuous Shooting Rates
- The D5200 is capable of capturing full-resolution still images at a continuous rate of 5fps. This speed affords you the ability to easily track moving subjects or record fast-paced events. The optical viewfinder benefits this shooting speed by allowing you to more instinctively pan with your moving subject, whereas shooting in live view will render the shooting nearly silent for more discreet applications.
- Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- The 3.0″ LCD monitor features a vari-angle design, which allows you to tilt and swivel the monitor to better suit shooting from high or low angles. Its 921k-dot resolution provides high definition quality for more precise monitoring and image review. The menu navigation has also been simplified from past models, giving a more intuitive system of navigation through camera functions. Additionally, three background color choices are available: black, brown, and blue.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- The D5200 is able to capture Full HD video up to 1920 x 1080 with multiple frame rates up to 60i/50i. The vari-angle LCD monitor is well-suited to video monitoring and provides a natural method for composing scenes and following moving subjects. An HDMI type-C output is also available for connecting your camera to an HDTV for movie playback.When working in manual mode while recording movies, exposure can be easily controlled through modifying the shutter speed and ISO settings. Continuous auto focusing is possible while recording when working in the full-time-servo AF mode (AF-F), which also provides subject tracking for better controlling your focus plane in fast-paced shooting situations. Face-priority AF is also available while recording HD movies.
A built-in stereo microphone can be used to record sound during filming, and can be controlled automatically or manually across 20 levels. These levels can be viewed before and during recording. Additionally, the D5200 supports the use of an external microphone for even greater control over your recorded sound with movies.
- Built-In HDR and Active D-Lighting
- For capturing images with immense contrast, built-in HDR is able to extend the D5200’s native dynamic range capabilities by recording multiple exposures and blending well-controlled shadow and highlight exposures into a single image. HDR is most-suitable for stationary subject matter, whereas Active D-Lighting can suit moving subjects while still providing exposure and color control benefits.
- Scene Modes, Picture Control, and Special Effects
- 16 different scene modes and six picture control settings allow you to further refine the look of your still imagery in-camera. Scene modes include: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, Night portrait, Night landscape, Party/indoor, Beach/snow, Sunset, Dusk/dawn, Pet portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn colors, and Food. Picture Control settings include: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, and Landscape.When working with HD movies, you can apply Special Effects to alter the look of your videos. These effects include: Selective color, Miniature effect, Color sketch, Silhouette, High key, Low key, and Night vision.
- Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- The D5200 is compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter to provide wireless connectivity to your camera. This enables you to instantly share imagery from your camera to Android or iOS mobile devices for sharing on imaging sites or through email. Additionally you can use your wireless device as a remote viewfinder and shutter release for taking photographs with your camera set at a distance.
|Type of Camera||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F bayonet mount|
|Effective angle of view||Nikon DX format; focal length equivalent to approx. 1.5x that of lenses with FX-format angle of view|
|Effective Pixels||24.1 Million|
|Image Sensor||23.5 × 15.6 mm CMOS sensor|
|Total Pixels||24.71 million|
|Dust-Reduction System||Image Sensor Cleaning, Airflow Control System, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)|
|Image Size (Pixels)||6000 × 4000 (L), 4496 × 3000 (M), 2992 × 2000 (S)|
|File Format||NEF (RAW): 14 bit, compressed|
JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4), normal (approx. 1:8) or basic (approx. 1:16) compression
NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
|Picture Control System||Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls|
|Storage Media||SD (Secure Digital) and UHS-I compliant SDHC and SDXC memory cards|
|File System||Compliant with DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0|
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format)
EXIF 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras
|Viewfinder||Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage||Approx. 95% horizontal and 95% vertical|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.78x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 )|
|Viewfinder Diopter Adjustment||-1.7 to +0.7 m|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen|
|Reflex Mirror||Quick-return type|
|Lens Aperture||Instant return, electronically controlled|
|Compatible Lenses||Autofocus is available with AF-S and AF-I lenses; autofocus is not available with other type G and D lenses, AF lenses (IX NIKKOR and lenses for the F3AF are not supported),and AI-P lenses; non-CPU lenses can be used in mode M, but the camera exposure meter will not function The electronic rangefinder can be used with lenses that have a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster|
|Shutter type||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb, time (requires optional ML-L3 Remote Control)|
|Flash Sync Speed||X=1/200 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/200 s or slower|
|Release Modes||single frame, continuous low speed, continuous high speed, self-timer, delayed remote; ML-L3, quick-response remote; ML-L3, quiet shutter release); interval timer photography supported|
|Top Continuous Shooting Speed||Up to 3 fps (L) or 5 fps (H)|
|Self-timer||2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 to 9 exposures|
|Exposure Metering System||TTL exposure metering using 2016-pixel RGB sensor|
|Metering Method||Matrix: 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses); Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame; Spot: Meters 3.5-mm circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on selected focus point|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV (3D color matrix or center-weighted metering)|
2 to 20 EV (spot metering)
|Exposure Meter Coupling||CPU|
|Exposure Modes||Auto modes (auto; auto [flash off]); programmed auto with flexible program (); shutter-priority auto (); aperture-priority auto (); manual (); scene modes ( portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait; night landscape; party/indoor; beach/snow; sunset; dusk/dawn; pet portrait; candlelight; blossom; autumn colors; food); special effects modes ( night vision; color sketch; miniature effect; selective color; silhouette; high key; low key|
|Exposure Compensation||±5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV|
|Exposure Bracketing||3 frames ±2EV in 1/3 steps|
|Exposure Lock||Luminosity locked at detected value with button|
|ISO Sensitivity||ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3 EV; can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.7, 1 or 2 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control available|
|Active D-Lighting||Auto, extra high, high, normal, low, off|
|ADL Bracketing||2 exposures|
|Autofocus System||Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, 39 focus points (including 9 cross-type sensors), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3 m/1 ft 8 in. to 9 ft 10 in.)|
|Detection range||-1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)|
|Lesn Servo||Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status|
Manual focus (M): Electronic rangefinder can be used
|Focus Point||Can be selected from 39 or 11 focus points|
|AF-area modes||Single-point AF, 9-, 21- or 39-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AF|
|Focus lock||Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing button|
|Guide Number||Approx. 39/12, 43/13 with manual flash (ft/m, ISO 100, 68°F/20°C)|
|Flash Control||TTL: i-TTL flash control using 2016-pixel RGB sensor is available with built-in flash and SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-400; i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR is used with matrix and center-weighted metering, standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR with spot metering|
|Flash Modes||Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 EV|
|Flash-ready indicator||Lights when built-in flash or optional flash unit is fully charged; flashes after flash is fired at full output|
|Accessory Shoe||Yes with sync and data contacts and safety lock|
|Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS)||Advanced Wireless Lighting supported with SB-910, SB-900, SB-800 or SB-700 as a master flash or SU-800 as commander; Flash Color Information Communication supported with all CLS-compatible flash units|
|White Balance||Auto, incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual, all except preset manual with fine-tuning|
|White Balance Bracketing||3 shots in steps of 1|
|Live View Shooting||Yes|
|Live View Lens servo||Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F); Manual focus (M)|
|Life View AF-area mode||Face-priority AF, wide-area AF, normal-area AF, subject-tracking AF|
|Live View Scene Auto Selector||Auto mode|
|Movie Metering||TTL exposure metering using main image sensor|
Metering method Matrix
|Movie Frame size (pixels) and frame rate||1920 x 1080, 60i (59.94 fields/s)/50i (50 fields/s)*, high/normal|
1920 x 1080, 30p (progressive)/25p/24p, high/normal
1280 x 720, 60p/50p, high/normal
640 x 424, 30p/25p, high/normal
|Movie File Format||MOV|
|Movie Video Compression||H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding|
|Movie Audio recording format||Linear PCM|
|Audio recording device||Built-in monaural or external stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable|
|Audio Maximum length||29 min. 59 s (3 min. in miniature effect mode)|
|Audio ISO sensitivity||ISO 100 to 6400; can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.7, 1, or 2 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 6400|
|Monitor Size||Super Density 3.0 in. diagonal|
|Monitor Resolution||921,000 Dots|
|Monitor Angle of View||170-degree wide-viewing angle|
|Monitor Adjustments||Brightness, 7 levels|
|Playback Functions||Full-frame and thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar) playback with playback zoom, movie playback, photo and/or movie slide shows, histogram display, highlights, auto image rotation, and image comment (up to 36 characters|
|Interface: USB||Hi-Speed USB|
|Video output||NTSC, PAL|
|HDMI output||Type C mini-pin HDMI connector|
|Accessory terminal||Wireless remote controller: WR-R10 (available separately) Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately) GPS unit: GP-1 (available separately)|
|Audio input||Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5-mm diameter)|
|Supported languages||Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|Battery||One EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|AC adapter||EH-5b AC Adapter; requires EP-5A Power Connector (available separately)|
|Tripod socket||1/4 in. (ISO 1222)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 129 x 98 x 78 mm/5.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 in.|
|Weight||Approx. 555 g/1 lb 3.6 oz with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 505 g/1 lb 1.8 oz (camera body only)|
|Temperature||0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F|
|Humidity||85% or less (no condensation)|
( 1 rating ) View All Ratings
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
We provide our customers with the chance to purchase any items they desire below the market price through speedy imports that ensures that our customers receive quality products in a reasonable time frame. We also go a step further in providing previously unavailable or difficult to obtain products for our customers.
No shipping rates are available for this product.