No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
- 1″ Silk Dome Tweeter, 3.5″ Kevlar Woofer
- 25W Class AB Amplification per Side
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Rear Bass-Reflex Port
- Integrated 2-Band EQ
- RF Interference and Overload Protection
- Heat, Transient, and Subsonic Protection
- 100 dB Maximum SPL
- 3.5mm, RCA, and 1/4″ TRS Inputs
- 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
he PreSonus Eris E3.5 is a pair of 3.5″ 2-way 25W nearfield monitors designed to provide a compact sonic reference system for musicians, producers, and audio engineers in home setups, project studios, and commercial facilities. Each monitor produces a frequency response of 80 Hz to 20 kHz via a 3.5″ Kevlar woofer and a 1″ silk dome tweeter powered by a 25W class AB amplifier. The monitors can handle 100 dB maximum peak SPL. A rear bass-reflex port provides enhanced low-frequency range.
For inputs, the monitor system accepts balanced 1/4″ TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm, and unbalanced RCA inputs. An integrated 2-band EQ allows you to fine tune the monitors to your listening preference. The EQ controls include ±6 dB gain at 100 Hz and ±6 dB at 10 kHz. A front-panel 3.5mm stereo mini-jack is provided for easy headphone monitoring.
Each cabinet uses resonance-suppressing internal bracing to optimize the sound output and the amplifiers include RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection circuits.
- Components and Construction
- 3.5″ Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1″ ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for enhanced bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- User Controls
- High-frequency shelving EQ at 10 kHz
- Low-frequency shelving EQ at 100 Hz
- Front-panel volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS, unbalanced 3.5mm stereo, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 3.5mm output
- Power and Safety
- 50W (25W per side) Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
High quality components and flexible controls bring high definition sound to your studio
Solid construction and quality components for superior sound
As you expect from PreSonus, Eris active studio monitors deliver the goods through a combination of well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls. But this is just the start; the real magic happens when the sound hits your ears. Plus, Eris are lightweight, compact and look as professional as they sound so you can feel comfortable adding them to your studio.
The controls you need for accurate playback in any studio environment
Acoustic Space tailors the frequency response of Eris to accommodate for for the three most studio common monitor placements. Midrange and High Frequency controls are designed to address situations when mixing in spaces with high reflective surfaces or acoustic treatment, and Low Cutoff helps coordinate the bass output of your Eris monitor system when used with Subwoofers like the Temblor T10. Lastly, Input Gain lets you optimize the signal-to-noise ratio of the audio coming into Eris through its three flexible input options (RCA, TRS, XLR).
Powerful enough for any studio, yet affordable enough for any budget
PreSonus products, including Eris active studio monitors, are used every day on radio, TV, streaming music, online videos, and movie and gaming soundtracks. PreSonus makes the technology that audio engineering professionals use to record, broadcast and deliver high fidelity audio yet Eris-series speakers remain ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with three models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
( 0 ) ratings No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.
Dealers In Quality Musical Instruments And Professional Audio/Video Equipment.
No shipping rates are available for this product.