No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package
Seller: Skymart Global Sourcing Store
- SM6 Shock Mount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable
- Dust Cover
- John Merchant Instructional DVD
- Multi-Pattern Selectable
- Variable Pad and Filter
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount / pop filter, 10′ (3m) XLR cable, a dust cover, and of course the Rode NT2-A multi-pattern condenser microphone. Also included in this package is an instructional DVD with an in-depth tutorial by Grammy nominated producer John Merchant.
The Rode NT2-A is regarded as one of the most flexible condenser microphones in its class. Its high-quality, large dual-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser element delivers maximum flexibility in virtually any recording scenario. Superior electronics result in ultra-low noise performance, and its fixed variable pad, pattern and filter adjustments provide the flexibility and control needed by musicians and recording engineers alike.
- The Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package includes the SM6 shockmount, XLR cable, dust cover and instructional DVD by Grammy Award nominated producer John Merchant
- Large 1″ (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern – Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter – Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Includes SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m XLR cable, dustcover and exclusive training DVD.
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
|Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure 8|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||87dB (1kHz rel 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||147dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm)
157dB (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm) – pad at maximum
|Power Requirements||+48 Volts|
|Output Impedance||200 ohm|
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR balanced|
|Pad||3-position: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||3-position: flat, 80Hz or 40Hz|
|Dimensions||8.228 x 2.16″ (209 x 55mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||1.9 lb (860 g)|
Whats in the Box
- SM6 Shockmount & Pop Filter
- XLR Cable – 10′ (3m)
- Dust Cover
- Insructional DVD
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.