Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
Simply give us a share and a special discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout! Minimum purchase of P250 (USD25). Discount must be used within 6 months.
Sinotec 55″ UHD LED Smart TV
– 5 Year Warranty – All Sinotec panels are covered by our comprehensive 5 years warranty, giving peace of mind to the end user.
– Smart TV – Android OS is an open source that allows the end user to freely download and install their desired app. Smart plus TV runs on Android a to give the end user the ultimate User Experience.
– Digital TV with DVB-T2 – Stands for Digital Video Broadcasting: Second Generation Terrestrial. It is the most advanced digital terrestrials broadcast system. TV includes a DVB-T2 tuner and allows the televisions to receive both standard and high definition terrestrials broadcast without using a set-top – box or pay tv receiver.
– UHD (Ultra High Definition) – It provides resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4K: 2K), which equals to 4 times resolution of Full HD TV by doubling the pixel count of the Full HD TV both horizontally and vertically. Sinotec UHD TV offers an extreme watching experience with sharper and more colorful pictures thanks to higher pixel count. You will catch every detail on every corner of the screen thanks to stunning image production.
– HEVC H.265 -High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), also known as H.265, promises twice the compression rate possible with Blu-ray’s best video compression methods. It saves you 50 percent of data and storage compared to H.264.
– DUAL-BAND WIFI -The newest standard which adds not just increased transfer speeds but also better connectivity. To get the most out of the latest wireless standards, you need a Dual-band technology to provide such speeds.
– HDMI – (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed video data and compressed or uncompressed digital audio data from an HDMI-compliant source device. It delivers a crisp picture and high quality sound.
– USB – USB port allows one to plug in a hard drive, flash drive, or other USB storage device to view media files on one’s television, can also be used to plug wireless adaptors etc.
– Composite Video and Audio Input (RCA) – Input that transmits analog and carries standard definition video, and the even higher-quality component video and Audio.
– VGA Input – A video graphics array connector makes the panel versatile and allows the user to connect other devices such as laptops and computers etc. and use the panel as a monitor.
– Earphone Jack – Allows the user to be able to connect wired or wireless earphone devices in order to listen privately.
– Screen Size: 55″
– Resolution: 3840 x 2160
– Panel Frequency: 60Hz
– Brightness: 300nit
– Contrast: 3000:1
– Response Time: 8ms
– Aspect ratio: 16:9
– Sound Output (RMS): 16w (L:8W, R:8W)
– Speaker Type: 2CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
– Wall mount Sound Mode: Yes
– Analog Tuner
– Digital signal (DVB-T2)
– HDMI: 2
– USB: 2
– Composite Video Input: 1
– Composite Audio Input: 1
– Component Video Input: 1
– Component Audio Input: 1
– VGA Input ( D-sub): 1
– VGA Audio Input: 1
– Earphone Jack
– Ethernet (LAN): Yes
– Wifi: Yes, Built in
– CPU: Dual core ARM cortex -A53 1.2 GHz
– RAM: 768M
– Flash: 4G
– Slim Type
– Auto Channel Search: Yes
– Auto Power Off: Yes
– Connect Share (HDD): Yes
– Connect Share Transfer: Yes
– OSD Language: Local
– USB HID Support: Yes
– Power Supply: AC100-240V – 50/60Hz
– Power Consumption (Max): 135W
– Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.5W
– Set with Stand (LxWxH): 1240x 778 x 260mm
– Set without the stand(LxWxH): 1240 x 721 x 875mm
– Package Size (LxWxH): 1340 x 177 x 875mm
– Weight (Gross) 20.5 Kg
– Weight (Net) 14 Kg
– Remote Control
– Batteries (for Remote Control)
– Wireless Mouse: Yes
– User Manual: Yes
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.