No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla 1 Litre
Due to Botswana Government Regulations orders can be made during trading hours between 10 AM – 6PM (Monday to Friday). Orders made outside of trading hours will be delivered on the next trading day.
Share with friends and receive P20 (USD2) discount! TnCs Apply!
- Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla is made with bittersweet Seville oranges to deliver a fruity and zesty taste, balanced with the four classic London Dry botanicals
- It is inspired by an original recipe created by Charles Tanqueray in the 1860s, using Seville oranges to create a distinctly enjoyable yet complex gin
- Flor de Sevilla is better served in a copa glass with premium tonic water, plenty of ice and with a wedge of orange to evoke the taste of the sun-soaked Mediterranean
- Enjoy the delicious aroma of citrus fruits and orange zest, with tasting notes of juniper, orange, vanilla and spices
- Give the gift of summer with Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla; Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla is the ideal gift, ready to evoke heady Spanish summer nights
- Charles Tanqueray was an innovator and pioneer in pursuit of the world’s finer gin; his travels to the sun-soaked groves of Spain in the 1860s inspired the creation of a distinct gin liqueur using Seville oranges; this very recipe inspired Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla and its distinct bittersweet taste
No more offers for this product!
We provide delivery services to Gaborone, Tlokweng, Phakalane, Mmashia, Oodi, Mogoditshane, Metsimotlhabe, Mokolodi, Ramotswa, Boatle.
We do not provide refunds once an order has been placed and delivered. We are happy to refund before delivery.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
You may cancel order before delivery.
We do not provide exchanges once delivery is made.
No Returns accepted.
There are no inquiries yet.