Welcome to the Sky Seller Tutorials Section
Here you can look at the tutorials below to aid you in selling beautifully online
- Step 1. First save images from manufacturer website or from your own photoshoots
- Step 2. Go to Pixlr Editio. Be sure to use Firefox browser or Internet explorer. If you get prompt get Flash Player, please proceed to install Flash.
- Step 3. On the welcome screen click Open image from computer. Or File > Open Image.
- Step 4. Next go to Image > Canvas Size. Ensure that width = height. If width is bigger than height adjust height to match width and so forth. eg, width is 850px and height is 720px, make height 850px. Be-careful, ensure the anchor is in the center. that means the blue box must be in the middle of the white boxes.
- Step 5. Next go to Image > Image Size. adjust width to 600 pixels. Ensure that the Constrain Proportion is ticked. the height must equal the width. fo you should see 600px for both width and height.
- Step 6. Finally, go to File > Save. Write the title of the image, choose PNG. and click OK.
- Step 1. There may be instances where you are unable to save images from a website. First you have to install a screenshot extension for Chrome browser. Go to New tab > Apps > Web Store and search for Fireshot. Then click add screen shot it will install into Chrome Browser.
- Step 2. Open the product a website. Find the Product image you wish to capture.
- Step 3. On the top right corner of the browser you will see a big white “S” in a blue box next to the search bar in Chrome, Click on it then a dropdown box will give you the option “Capture Selection”
- Step 4. Select the area you wish to screenshot.
- Step 5. Save image and then later upload it into the product you are adding.